FIT OCEAN Malibu. Inflatable SUP. Length: 10’0” (300 cm); width: 30”(76 cm); thickness 6‘‘ (15 cm); volume: 250 liter; weight: only 8 kg.
Who is it for?
- For Beginners up to 80 kg. For advanced up to 100 kg. Maximum capacity 240 kg (enough for 1 adult + 1 child when evenly spread)
- A budget friendly, yet highly durable inflatable SUP Board
- For lakes, waves, and rivers thanks to an all-round shape.
- Thanks to its 15cm thickness it is stiff and stable
- For men and woman thanks to perfect sizing.
- Easy to learn SUP
- Extra width and volume in the front of the board (Malibu shape) for extra stability and excellent tracking in a straight line, yet keeping its maneuverability.
- Large deck pad for space and made from EVA foam which is grippy and very comfortable for the skin to stand or lie on.
- Has bungee ropes for transport and a padded carry-handle.
- Slide-fin is easily removable.
- 2020: new backpack with extra padded straps for comfort. XL size so backpack fits Board + paddle and Pump
- Best quality in the market with 5 years warranty (constructed to have a long lifetime, designed in Switzerland)
- What is the difference to cheaper brands? The FIT OCEAN boards have a thicker fusion skin, the best quality Dropstich and double Layer rails which makes them more robust and stiff, increasing stability and speed.
Complete with a double-action pump (inflate 2 x faster and lighter), XL Backpack, fins, maintenance set, buckle to wrap rolled-up board and easy to load in a backpack, English and German manual (waterproof paper)