Mint Lama BLACK LAMA – ALPAKA 11’0″. Inflatable SUP. Dimensions length: 11’ (335 cm), width: 32”(81 cm), thickness 6‘‘ (15 cm), weight: 8.2kg., volume: 250 Liter
Who is it for?
- For Beginners up to 100 kg. For advanced up to 120 kg. Maximum capacity 290 kg. (enough for 2 adults. Or 1 adult + 2 kids when evenly spread)
- All round for lakes, waves, and rivers thanks to an all-round shape
- EVA deck pad, bungee ropes, leash ring, padded transport handle
- Comes with a robust slide-fin (removable)
- Lightweight Board
- Side rails from 2 layers to create a stiff board
- Swiss brand
Complete with a double-action pump (inflate 2 x faster and lighter), Backpack, fin, maintenance set, German manual (waterproof paper). Lightweight alloy paddle, adjustable 160-210cm (fits kids and adults)
The BLACK LAMA Alpaka 11’0 ” has been designed for all-round use. It offers an ideal mix of effortless gliding along and an absolutely secure stance. It is easy to drive and after a short time it is fun because you quickly get a sense of achievement. Understandably, everyone wants to buy a SUP board that can be used for several purposes. Especially as a SUP beginner, if it is not yet clear in which direction it will go and what is most fun, the BLACK LAMA Alpaka 11’0 ” is ideal, as the board can be used well in many areas.
The BLACK LAMA – ALPAKA 11’0 “board is manufactured using the well-known single layer technology. This has clear advantages in terms of weight and production costs. However, in order to achieve good stability, not one, but two PVC layers are glued on the side. In contrast to other manufacturers who work with single layer technology, with this second layer we prevent the board from quickly bending into a “banana”, thus achieving an unbelievable price-performance ratio!